Casino Parties has been providing successful fundraisers for over twenty five years to non-profits, community organizations, schools and charities. What is unique about this form of fundraising is the simple fact that your guests feel like they are getting something in return for their donation - a fun night of networking and socializing! There is no need to solicit for contributions or to sell typical fundraising company products (cookies, candy, etc.), run raffles or require purchases of tickets or even hold car washes. People are much more willing to donate money to a cause when they feel they are getting something in return.
Our events are not only fun for your intended audience, but we also take all the work out of it by offering complete turnkey services and assistance. We will customize your casino party based upon the amount of guests anticipated, any theme you have might have chosen and the venue you have selected for your event. Our clients continually remind us of how this is the first time they have been able to sit back and even enjoy their own event!
Give us a call or drop us an email for a free consultation and to start planning your next fundraiser!
A FEW GREAT IDEAS FROM OUR MORE SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS
1. Have local businesses sponsor a casino table, thereby lowering your direct costs and increasing your profits. Place a table top placard on each sponsored table acknowledging the business and even offering a brochure or coupon. This is a great way for local companys to both advertise and show their support for your organization.
2. Pre-sell special casino night packages. Offer a fixed price for coctails, dinner and a set number of free casino chips to start off the evening. Guests can get mroe chips for a donation to the organization, but start off the night with something in hand!
3. Offer a Texas Hold-em Tournament and have a company sponsor a table as well as provided the initial players to be copmpeting!
4. Add to the excitement of your casino fundraiser with either a silent
or live auction.
Each of the states in which we operate - PA, NJ & DE, have state regulations and laws which must be fully complied with. We have provided a brief guide as well as links to the state web sites for your reference. We understand that this can be confusing at times and we are more than happy to offer assistance in both understanding these regulations as well as ensuring that your event is in compliance. Most critical is allowing sufficient time, prior to your event, to file all paper work and get the necessary approvals.
Regulation falls under Pennyslvania Gaming Control Board.
Casino parties and fundraisers are permitted without any special licensing, so long as you are neither play with cash or play for cash prizes.
In Delaware, please note we operate under the name of Casino Parties, Inc.
Regulation falls under Department of State: Division of Professional Regulation: Gaming Control Board.
The Board can only license volunteer fire companies, veterans, charitable or religious organizations or fraternal societies.
All paper work must be filed at least 10 days prior to the The Board's meeting on the first Thursday of each month.
Basic Requirements: 1. Completed, signed and notarized application form; 2. Fee payment, and 3. All required supporting documentation (Charitable Gambling; Texas Hold'em Poker)
IN NEW JERSEY
In New Jersey we are licensed and operate under the name of Casino Parties, Inc.
Casino party regulations fall under Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission (hereinafter referred to as the LGCCC).
1. The organization must be registered and hold a current registration certificate from the LGCCC. You must be registered with the Charitable Registration Office before obtaining a license with the LGCCC. Note: if your group is already licensed with the LGCCC, please note that there is an expiration date on the certificate. The event must take place before the certificate expires.
2. Present Casino Parties with a copy of the organization's current registration certificate, along with a completed copy of the "State Certification Form". Note: Once you have signed a contract with Casino Parties, we have 48 hours with which to file with the LGCCC the State Certification Form.
3. The organization will then receive a Form 13 from Casino Parties. Allow two weeks from the time you send in a copy of your certificate and the State Certification form to receive your Form 13. Please designate whether or not you wish to have the Form 13 sent to the organization's mailing address, or to an individual's home address.
4. Present the ORIGINAL registration certificate, along with the Form 13, and the Raffle application to the municipal clerk IN THE MUNICIPALITY in which you are having your event. You will then request a Raffle Application to hold a Casino Night. You will also need a check, payable to the LGCCC in the amount of $100, and another check payable to the municipality, in most cases for the amount of $100. Each municipality has the authority to charge a different amount, as long as it does not exceed $100.
5. The municipality will conduct a police background check on all of the members of the organization listed on the application.
6. The governing body of the municipality will vote to approve or disallow the application. If approved by the governing body, the application is then sent by the municipal clerk to the LGCCC together with the $100 check.
7. If the municipality is not contacted by the LGCCC within 14 days after mailing the application, the municipal clerk may issue the license.
The most up to date rules and regulations for New Jersey as well as all applicable forms may be found at http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/lgccc.htm